Wake Forest Baptist Health
Job Title: Programmer/Analyst II
Job ID: 4720
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Full-time regular, 40 hours/week
ANALYST/PROGRAMMER II 1180
FUNCTION OF JOB
Under general supervision, design and implement medium-sized research information systems. Exhibit ability to use a wide variety of research computer software tools and operating system environments.
1. Oversee all phases of database design, development, management and reporting for medium-sized projects.
2. Consult with users on project design needs. Maintain a professional relationship with project personnel.
3. Maintain software and troubleshoot simple software products.
4. Perform a range of ad hoc queries to databases and the implementation of automated reporting schemes. Analyze quality control needs of moderate sized projects.
5. Perform a wide variety of data transfers and conversions.
6. Create and maintain user manuals and documentation of software products.
7. Design and implement a comprehensive software testing plan for software products developed.
8. Perform other related duties incidental to work described herein.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND GIVEN
Oral and/or written instructions are received from immediate supervisor. Provide direction and guidance to support personnel.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. Bachelor's degree with computer courses.
2. Two years of experience in computer programming or operations research or an equivalent amount of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. Education and/or experience beyond the minimum required.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.