Staff Nurse II BOWS 69/80 8 North Renal | 8 North Renal
Job Title: Staff Nurse II BOWS 69/80 8 North Renal
Job ID: 4312
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Category: Nursing-Clinical
- Shift: 12 Hour Weekend Days
- Required: RN Hospital experience, RN, BLS
- Preferred: Renal Experience and BSN
Hemodialysis is located on the 8th floor of the North tower at WFBMC. adjacent to the Renal Care Floor. This area offers advanced technology and dedicated acute dialysis nurses 24-7.
- We provide dialysis for all ages beginning at birth.
- We use the Gambro, state of the art, Phoenix hemodialysis machine
- We have 14 NxStage renal replacement machines to offer CRRT in our ICU's.
- We use the Baxter HomeChoice for Peritoneal dialysis.
- We monitor ultrafiltration with the Critline-3.
- We have dedicated acute dialysis nurses in house around the clock.
- We have 9 beds and 4 chairs each with cardiac/blood pressure monitors and televisions.
The renal care unit is also located on the 8th floor of the North tower.
- 19 private rooms
- 8 cardiac telemetry monitors
- Experienced renal nurses 1Nurse : 4-5 Patient Ratio
- 24 Renal consultation service
- Close proximity to hemodialysis unit
Staff Nurse II BOWS 69/80
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.
This job qualifies for a $6,000 sign-on bonus, provided the candidate meets the eligibility requirements. Click here to learn more!
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center strives to provide best-in-class nursing care to our patients. To continue to provide such high quality services, meet internal targets and comply with ACCN Magnet requirements for a plan to increase BSN staff to 80% by 2020, WFBMC desires to employ nurses who have achieved, or will achieve, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree. WFBMC will provide nurses who have earned an Associate Degree in Nursing a period of five (5) years from the date of hire to meet that educational requirement.