Patient Portal: myWakeHealth
Already have a login? Visit mywakehealth.org to sign in.
As partners with you and your family in your health care, Wake Forest Baptist Health offers a simple, secure way to ensure you have better access to the information you need to manage your care.
With your free myWakeHealth patient portal, you can:
Be more involved in your care
- Email your care team directly
- Request medication refills
- Manage your appointments
View your medical information
- Medications, immunizations, allergies and more
- Test results - no more waiting for a phone call or letter
- Visit summaries and discharge instructions
- Personalized health education
Link your family's records
- View appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more
The myWakeHealth portal is safe from unauthorized access. It's password-protected and encrypted.
If you wish to enroll, you may:
- Visit www.myWakeHealth.org and follow the instructions, or
- Tell a member of your care team at your next clinic visit that you wish to enroll.
All patients who are not yet enrolled are also provided a
myWakeHealth activation code on their After Visit Summary (AVS) after their
clinic visit or upon hospital discharge. This code will enable you to login and
create your own user ID and password. If you misplace your activation code, please call your
access myWakeHealth on mobile devices, go to the app store for your iPhone or
Android device to download the MyChart app.