Emergency Assembly Points - WFBMC Campuses
EMERGENCY ASSEMBLY POINTS (EAPs)
EAP locations are determined and can be adjusted by the WFBMC Fire Marshall based on the following criteria:
- Open areas that are away from buildings (a minimum of 40’)
- Easily and safely accessible
- Large enough to accommodate all building occupants
- Located away from power lines, poles, trees, gas lines, and vehicles
- Accessible to emergency medical personnel (but EAPs must not obstruct Firefighters’ access routes or block fire protection equipment such as hydrants or pumper connections)
(*) Adjustments may be warranted due to differences in height, size and occupancy classifications of individual buildings. Final determinations on EAP sites are made by the University Fire Marshal in consultation with affected departments.
EAP signage is denoted by a symbol having a blue triangle enclosed in a white circle.
Click on links to launch large maps for printing.
Bowman Gray Campus
Reynolds Tower Parking Deck
Piedmont Plaza 1 & 2
Friedberg Wake Forest Innovation Quarter
Map Detail Map Detail