Health Care Career Day at WFBMC
Healthcare Career Day is sponsored each spring and fall by Workforce Planning and Development. The program is open to students in grades 9-12. The Spring 2013 event will focus on Sports Medicine/Orthopaedics and will include:
- Facility tours and demonstrations
- Sports Medicine/Orthopaedics career opportunities
- Interactions with Sports Medicine/Orthopaedics professionals
- Presentations by Sports Medicine/Orthopaedics professionals describing their individual and team roles
- Information about career opportunities within the area of Sports Medicine/Orthopaedics
- Education requirements for specific Sports Medicine/Orthopaedics careers
Career Day Spring 2013
The Spring Healthcare Career Day originally scheduled for April 27th has been cancelled.
The next Healthcare Career Day will take place in the October 2013.