College Student Volunteer Program
College Student Requirements
To be considered a "college student volunteer", students must be currently enrolled full-time, in an accredited college program.
Steps to become a college student volunteer include: submitting an electronic application, completing supplemental forms, and attending one orientation session.
Orientation sessions for Spring 2017:
- Thursday, January 26th at 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 1st at 5:30pm
These sessions will last 1.5-2 hours and will be held in the Sticht Center Auditorium on the ground floor of the Sticht Center, near visitor parking deck A. Directions are available to download here.
If students are unable to attend orientation for the dates set in the Spring (listed above) they will need to attend an orientation session in Summer or Fall of 2017 to begin volunteering.
Students may volunteer during each semester and/or during the summer.
Typical volunteer shifts are: 8 am -12 pm, 12 pm- 4 pm, and 4 pm- 8 pm.
Weekend and 24/7 volunteer opportunities are available in select departments.
Flexible hours are available in certain areas to accommodate alternative schedules.
- Students are expected to volunteer for a minimum of 40 hours.
- A mandatory health screening including t.b skin tests and annual flu vaccine are required for all volunteers.
- Volunteer uniforms cost $15 and are purchased after all on-boarding requirements are met.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Brittany Wissick at email@example.com