- Pharmacotherapy CE Program
- Formal Journal Club and Statistics Review
- Formal Case Presentation
- Poster presentation
- Platform presentation at Southeastern Residency Conference (SERC)
- Independent research project
- Medication Use Evaluation
- Administration project
- Learning experience-specific assignments
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a learning experience site for students from Campbell University, Wingate University, and High Point University Schools of Pharmacy. Residents will have the opportunity to mentor and evaluate student presentations during the Ambulatory Care Conference and the Student Resident Presentation Series. A teaching certificate program is also offered.
- Residency officer and committee participation
- Practice management opportunities
- Learning experience-specific committees and meetings as assigned
- Participation in ASHP Visiting Leaders Program
Professional Practice Experience
Every other Saturday + one weeknight shift per week.