Creating a Correctly Branded Email Signature
Identify the appropriate logo for your email signature:
Using the lists below, find your appropriate logo. Then use the following instructions to create and use your email signature:
To create a brand-compliant email signature, follow the instructions found here (internal link). Note the following:
- Do not alter the layout, formatting or text attributes to your personal information
- Do not alter the size or position of the logo
- The background of all emails should remain white
- Do not add graphics, quotations, descriptions or inspirational messages
The final signature should look like this:
- When entering personal information, use the existing layout, formatting and text attributes.
- Do not press the [Enter] key when adding contact information to the email signature.
- Note that there are two spaces before and after each backslash \ .
- Do not alter the size or position of the logo.
- The background should be all white.
- Do not add any graphics, quotations, descriptions or inspirational messages.
Note: All branded material must be approved by the Brand Champion before
production. This service is free; please allow 48 hours for feedback.
Creative Communications is your Brand Champion
Send questions and artwork for approval to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Inquiries: email@example.com \ 336-716-4298