4th Year Medical Student Registration
Life Support Education is offering a AHA BLS and ACLS blended learning courses to combine the flexibility of online training with in person skills practice and testing.
1. HeartCode™ Part 1- This is the online portion of the course. Register for the skills testing date you want to attend. We will then provide you with an access code to complete HeartCode Part 1 online. Print your completion certificate and bring it to your registered skills evaluation date in Life Support Education.
2. HeartCode™ Part 2- During the skills evaluation session, each participant will serve as a team leader in a simulated scenario. The skills evaluation last approximately one hour and can only be attended after successful completion of HeartCode Part 1.
*NOTE--BLS and ACLS are two different courses and will have two separate online learning sessions. BLS Online Part 1 can take 2-4 hours and ACLS Part 1 can take 4-6 hours. Do not wait till the last minute to complete the online learning.
Please register for one of the following four sessions. Each session is limited to 20 participants.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017 from 8:00am-10:30am
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017 from 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 from 8:00am - 10:30am
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 from 1:00pm - 3:30pm