To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Internal Medicine - Lexington has been converted into a temporary respiratory symptom clinic.
Patients who regularly receive care at Internal Medicine – Lexington can be seen at Convenience Care – Lexington until the Respiratory Symptom Clinic is closed.
For questions about Internal Medicine – Lexington, call the office directly at 336-236-4460.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at one of the respiratory symptom clinics.
*Patients for the Respiratory Symptom Clinic, call 336-238-0265 when you arrive.
The providers at Internal Medicine – Lexington offer adult patients a full range of primary care services, including:
- Preventive wellness checks and immunizations
- Management of chronic problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis and heart problems
- Care of acute problems such as sinus infections and muscle sprains
- Care and patient education for adults and geriatric patients
- Minor office-based surgical procedures
- Dermatological procedures