Temporary Location Change
Out of an abundance of caution, Occupational Medicine services are moving from Urgent Care - Mocksville to the Occupational Medicine - Winston East location, effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020. This location is limited to occupational medicine and does not provide “sick” care so this move better protects our “well and working” patients. This change will remain in effect until at least April 3, 2020. We will re-evaluate as the situation changes.
Please note we will be screening all patients before they enter our location for symptoms of COVID-19 and rerouting them to more appropriate places of care if needed. We strongly recommend calling ahead before employees come to Occupational Medicine - Winston East.
From workers compensation services to DOT physicals to respirator fit testing and vision screening, we provide the services you need to ensure the safety and health of your employees.
At Occupational Medicine - Mocksville provides occupational health care and services that include the following:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Respirator fit testing/pulmonary function testing
- Worker’s compensation initial injury and re-evaluation
- Pre-employment physicals
- Fit-for-duty assessments
- Hearing and vision screening including color blind tests
- Work-related vaccines and titers
- Breath alcohol testing/urine drug screens
- Return to Duty Physicals
- Occupational, Environmental and Surveillance Exams
Initial injury assessments, treatments and drug/breath alcohol testing are available without an appointment during all Urgent Care hours.
To schedule an appointment, call 336-713-4642.