At Occupational Medicine - Mocksville provides occupational health care and services that include the following:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Respirator fit testing/pulmonary function testing
- Worker’s compensation initial injury and re-evaluation
- Pre-employment physicals
- Fit-for-duty assessments
- Hearing and vision screening including color blind tests
- Work-related vaccines and titers
- Breath alcohol testing/urine drug screens
- Return to Duty Physicals
- Occupational, Environmental and Surveillance Exams
Initial injury assessments, treatments and drug/breath alcohol testing are available without an appointment during all Urgent Care hours.
To schedule an appointment, call 336-713-4642.