Groups or organizations requesting sponsorship or promotional items should complete the Sponsorship and Community Outreach Request form below.
The following limitations apply in the request for funding:
- Tax-exempt, non-profit organizations are eligible. Financial support is not generally provided for sole sponsorship of amateur or professional sports teams; travel or travel-related expenses; to individuals; to organizations of political focus; or organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, national origin, religion or creed.
- All requests and applications for sponsorships should be submitted electronically.
- Every effort will be made to reply to all requests and applications in a timely manner.
- Requests are reviewed each month. Please allow 10-14 business days following submitting your request for notification correspondence.
High Point Medical Center is very involved with the community through speaking seminars, health fairs, health prevention and awareness events and sponsorships.
To determine the best fit for sponsorship events, High Point Medical Center uses the following guidelines:
- Does the requesting charity or organization complement the mission of High Point Medical Center?
- Does the requesting charity or organization have a health-focused program, service or event that achieves measurable goals and outcomes?
- What aspects of health and wellness will this event promote?
- How will having a healthcare organization present at and/or sponsoring this event benefit the attendees?
Each applicant must complete the sponsorship application in its entirety in order to be considered. Any materials on the specific group, program or event must be sent with the application.
Sponsorships are at the discretion of the sponsorship committee. We reserve the right to determine whether a request meets the eligibility requirements.