At Wake Forest Baptist, we are committed to providing our patients and community with the highest quality of care. In order to limit your exposure to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have opened Orthopaedic Urgent Care.
At Orthopaedic Urgent Care, we treat:
- Sprains, strains, bruises, etc.
- Cut, lacerations, abrasions
- Fractures or broken bones of arms or legs
- Infections including skin infections like cellulitis on arms and legs
What to Expect
You will be asked screening questions upon arrival to determine:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure or risk factors
- If your injury can be treated at this location
Our team will give you fast attention from our expert orthopaedic providers with access to the most up-to-date technology and treatments. At Orthopaedic Urgent Care we offer the following:
- On-site X-ray
- Splint, casts, and braces
- Minor procedures including:
- Setting or reducing fractures
- Cleaning, repairing and treating cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and lacerations
- Treating simple infections with antibiotics or minor surgery
- Scheduling for surgery, CAT scans, MRIs, or labs
Learn about when to go to the emergency department instead of an urgent care clinic. When in doubt, call ahead. If we can’t accommodate your condition, we will advise you to go to the nearest emergency facility.