Regional Extension Center
Is your practice fully utilizing the services we provide? We provide expert, on-site quality improvement consulting as well as workshops, training, webinars, peer-to-peer learning events and group collaboratives to enhance care and improve patient and care team satisfaction. We combine informed, technical knowledge with seasoned practicality to help practices improve patient care outcomes.
You may also receive Maintenance of Certification, Part IV credit for participation in quality improvement activities with our practice facilitators through the following:
- Quality Improvement Project for MOC by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Alternative Activity for Maintenance of Certification for Family Physicians (MC-FP), Part IV, Credit by The American Board of Family Practice.
Our Support Services
We provide support to practices in the following areas:
- Quality Improvement Counsulting
- Medicaid Meaningful Use
- MACRA/MIPS - QPP Data submission assistance
- EHR selection, implementation and optimization
- Workflow Analysis
- BSBSNC PCMH Incentive Program
- AHEC Practice Excellence Program
- Personalized on-site learning packages
Note: Most of our services are
provided to your practice free of
charge through various grants and
other funding sources.
You may apply for our services online.