Request a Transcript
All current Wake Forest School of Medicine students can view unofficial transcripts in the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Student Center. Students can also request official transcripts via the Student Center.
- Current Students
- Alumni: www.getmytranscript.com/ and select one of the
Doctor of Medicine Alumni
select – Wake Forest School of Medicine
Graduate School (Biomedical
Sciences) Alumni select – Wake Forest School of Medicine - Biomed Sci PhD &
Nurse Anesthesia Alumni
select – Wake Forest School of Medicine - CRNA
Attention Fellowship Applicants: If you are applying through the ERAS/EFDO please submit your requests for your medical school transcript and MSPE letter through MIDUS. If you are applying outsides of ERAS/EFDO, please submit your requests through the normal method.
- School of Nursing (1923-1974)
- School of Cytotechnology (1948-1984)
- NCBH Inhalation Therapy Program
- Ultrasound Certification Records
- Intraoral Radiography for Office-Trained Dental Assistants
- Medical Laboratory Science Program (formerly Medical Technology)
Please visit the Dorothy Carpenter Medical Archives page for information on requesting transcripts/certifications.
For verification of residencies, fellowships, and internships please contact the Graduate Medical Education Office.