- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt-free seasoning blend
- 3 to 4 roasted, chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded or julienne-cut carrot
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Reserve half of mixture, and chill remaining dressing.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour reserved dressing mixture over chicken. Cover or seal, and chill at least 1 hour.
- Combine celery and next 3 ingredients; add reserved dressing, tossing to coat.
- Place salad greens in a bowl or on a platter.
- Arrange chicken over greens. Top with celery mixture; sprinkle with blueberries.