- 2 tbsps. finely chopped yellow onion
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup German-style mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsps. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsps. celery seeds
- ½ tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Place onion and coleslaw mix in a large bowl, toss to combine and set aside.
- Place mustard, honey, lemon juice, celery seeds, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix together with a fork.
- Pour mustard mixture over coleslaw and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
- Toss once more and serve.