- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup slice Portobello mushrooms
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1 cup sliced zucchini squash
- 1 tsp. Spice Delight all Purpose Essence
- 1 cup Paul Newman’s® Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and onion; stir and saute´ 3 minutes.
- Stir in yellow squash, zucchini and Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence.
- Stir in marinara sauce. Lower heat to a simmer.
- Cover and cook about 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.