- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsps. White balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides down, on a cutting board or work surface; flatten with hand. Coat outside of peppers with oil. Place pepper halves on the grill and grill 12 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 10 minutes. Peel and cut into strips.
- Combine bell peppers, parsley, chives, vinegar, oil, capers, salt, black pepper, and garlic; toss gently to coat.