Dance Medicine experts from Wake Forest Baptist Health and UNC School of the Arts share tips for dancers who are training from home.
Our dance experts discuss:
- Common concerns they are hearing from dancers and students
- How to overcome certain limitations when not in the studio
- Home workouts for dancers including body weight exercises for strength and balance
- Injury prevention and treatment
- How to continue training, staying fit, and staying engaged
David Popoli, MD, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation at Wake Forest Baptist Health & Sports Medicine doctor for UNC School of the Arts
Laura Santos, Head Athletic Trainer at UNC School of the Arts & Associate Director of Student Health Services
Angie Koonin, Athletic Trainer and Physical Therapist at UNC School of the Arts
Schedule a virtual or in-person appointment with a Sports Medicine specialist by calling 336-716-WAKE or online.