The prenatal breastfeeding class will help you understand the techniques and strategies needed to feel ready and confident to breastfeed your newborn.
This class includes:
- Orientation to successful breastfeeding
- What to expect in the early weeks
- Pumping and storage of breast milk
- Tips on dealing with breastfeeding challenges
- How both partners can participate in feeding the baby
Both partners are encouraged to attend. It is recommended that this class be taken anytime in the last 2-3 months before your expected delivery date.
Check out our class schedules below for all locations and for any questions please contact 336-878-6712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking and Directions
Park in the Visitor parking deck and enter through the main entrance.