Wake Forest Baptist Imaging
Wake Forest Baptist Imaging offers a full spectrum of outpatient imaging services:
Conveniently located as a freestanding center at 265 Executive Park Blvd., Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It's a quick walk from your car to the lobby.
In most cases, patients are scheduled the same day or the next day, although the staff appreciates a phone call to help reduce potential wait time. X-ray walk-ins are welcomed.
Our friendly staff welcomes you with homemade cookies, coffee and hot tea.
Hours of Operation
- MRI: Mon-Fri, 7 am-11 pm; Sat, 8 am-6 pm; Sun, 12- 5pm
- CT: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am-5 pm
- Ultrasound: Mon-Fri, 7:30 am-6 pm
- Mammography: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5:30 pm
- X-ray & Bone Density Screenings: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5:30 pm
Subspecialty radiologists at Wake Health Baptist Health provide all interpretive services.
The 2011-2012 Best Doctors in America database includes 288 physicians from Wake Forest Baptist Health. These physicians account for 92 percent of those listed as Best Doctors locally.