Wake Forest Baptist Imaging in the Community
Wake Forest Outpatient Imaging presented a check for
$6615.07 to Drs. Marissa Howard-McNatt and Edward Levine and Wake Forest
Baptist’s Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Proceeds were raised through the Positively Pink Power Fund
and Breast Cancer Awareness event held this summer. Funds will be used to
support mammogram services to those who are underserved in our community.
Learn more about our community involvement.
Wake Forest Baptist Imaging Services
Conveniently located as a freestanding center at 265 Executive Park Blvd., Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It's a quick walk from your car to the lobby.
In most cases, patients are scheduled the same day or the next day, although the staff appreciates a phone call to help reduce potential wait time. X-ray walk-ins are welcomed.
Our friendly staff welcomes you with homemade cookies, coffee and hot tea.
Hours of Operation
- MRI: Monday through Saturday, 7 am-11 pm; Sunday, 12-7 pm
- CT: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-5 pm
- Ultrasound: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am-6 pm
- Mammography: Monday through Friday, 7 am-7 pm; Saturday, 8 am-1 pm
- X-ray & Bone Density Screenings: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5:30 pm
Subspecialty radiologists at Wake Health Baptist Health provide all interpretive services.