- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup unsweetened apple juice or orange juice
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups grated peeled apples
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place 24 mini-foil baking cups on a rimmed cookie sheet; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, apple juice and oil until well blended . Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in apples.
- Fill mini foil baking cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Place cookie sheet on a wire rack to cook. Serve warm, if desired.