Visitor Guideline Update: Due to respiratory virus season, children 12 and under are not permitted to visit patients. Additionally, masks are strongly encouraged in patient rooms and other designated areas. Learn more.
Access Your Health Information Through Your New Portal, MyAtriumHealth
On March 2, 2024, the portal for Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist patients will become MyAtriumHealth. With new features, this portal will provide an even better, more convenient experience to access your health information.
- Starting March 2, you can sign in from here or download the free MyAtriumHealth App in your App Store.
- Log in with your existing myWakeHealth username and password. In rare cases, you may be asked to create a new username and password.
Your account will instantly be activated!
New and Improved Features
Access virtual care, like Symptom Checker, eVisits, Urgent Care video visits, Emergency Care video visits and more
See notes from your doctor
Message your care team
View lab and test results
Request prescription refills and renewals
February 14 - March 2, 2024
Appointments occurring after March 2 will not appear in myWakeHealth as we prepare for MyAtriumHealth to become your new portal.
To schedule or change any appointments between February 14 and March 2, please call your clinic. After March 2, all future appointments will appear in MyAtriumHealth.
March 2, 2024
Start using your MyAtriumHealth account. myWakeHealth will now be read-only. You may now schedule online appointments in MyAtriumHealth. Continue to pay any Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist bills for dates of service before March 2 through Pay as Guest.
June 30, 2024
The myWakeHealth portal retires. Continue to use Pay as Guest for any remaining Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist bills for dates of service before March 2.
For patient support, call 1-855-799-0044.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you do NOT currently have a myWakeHealth account, you can request an account by clicking Sign Up Now from MyAtriumHealth or download the MyAtriumHealth mobile app. You will be asked a series of questions from Experian. Experian is a third-party service that will verify your identity. Atrium Health will not be able to see your answers to the Experian questions.
- If you already have a myWakeHealth account, you don’t need to create a MyAtriumHealth account now. Your current myWakeHealth username and password will work in MyAtriumHealth on March 2, 2024. In the rare case of a duplicate username or password, you will receive instructions by email to set up a new username/password before March 2.
If you’d prefer to keep using the MyChart app, you can add Atrium Health as an organization where you receive care, then log in with your MyAtriumHealth account, and continue using the MyChart app.
The myWakeHealth transition will occur in stages:
On February 14, 2024
- myWakeHealth will become mostly read-only, and some features will become unavailable as we prepare for the transition. Please be assured that you will not lose any of your health information.
- Between February 14, 2024, and March 1, 2024, please call your clinic directly to schedule or change appointments.
On March 2, 2024
- myWakeHealth will be completely read-only. This means you can view records, past appointments, messages and other information in the portal, but the features will not be available to use.
- Please begin using MyAtriumHealth as your patient portal. Simply log in with your same myWakeHealth username and password. You will have access to all your health information and can make appointments, message your doctors and more.
- All new information from Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist visits beginning March 2, 2024 will go into MyAtriumHealth.
- On June 30, 2024, the myWakeHealth website will retire.
After the transition, you will receive paperless billing statements in MyAtriumHealth for dates of service on or after March 2, 2024.
For bills for services on or after March 2, 2024, you can pay through MyAtriumHealth.
To schedule or change any appointments between February 14, 2024, and March 2, 2024, please call your clinic. After March 2, you can use the Schedule an Appointment feature in MyAtriumHealth and see any future appointments.
If you would like to keep something that is more than three years old, we encourage you to save or print any pdfs you may need. You can get your health and visit summary information one of two ways:
- Use the Sharing Hub in myWakeHealth.
- Go to Menu and click on “Sharing Hub.”
- Select "Yourself."
- Select "Download or send a snapshot” and then follow the instructions to either download or email the specific records you wish to have. To learn more, you can click on the videos “Your Health Record on the Go” or “Sharing Your Record.”
- Request Medical Records under Messaging.
- Go to Messages in the top navigation bar.
- Select Send a Message.
- Select “Ask a customer service question” and then choose Request Medical Records.
- You can submit a medical records request through myWakeHealth before March 2.
- After March 2, you will submit these requests through your MyAtriumHealth account.
In MyAtriumHealth, patients will have access to a familiar experience with some additional features:
- Pediatric Nurse Advice: If you have a general question or need some quick advice for a current patient ages 0-21 years, a pediatric nurse is available to help.
- Symptom Checker: This easy-to-use tool helps adult patients and proxies for children under age 13 decide the best care option for a symptom or condition.
- MyAtriumHealth in Spanish: In MyAtriumHealth, patients can select to view the portal in Spanish. In the mobile app, MyAtriumHealth will automatically switch to Spanish when a cell phone language is set to Spanish.
- Urgent Care Video Visits: You can see an urgent care doctor for minor conditions like a cold, pink eye and more, and no appointment is required.
- Medical Record/Amendment Requests: You can request release of information (ROI), medical record changes and electronic health information through a new, easy-to-use form.
- Track My Health: You can sync health and fitness data from your personal mobile device to MyAtriumHealth through Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit or Withings.
For MyAtriumHealth technical support: Contact MyAtriumHealth Support toll-free at 855-799-0044 or email MyAtriumHealth@atriumhealth.org.