Visitor Guideline Update: Due to respiratory virus season, children 12 and under are not permitted to visit patients. Additionally, masks are strongly encouraged in patient rooms and other designated areas. Learn more.
Wake Forest Baptist Health - Davie Medical Center
Designed to enhance your patient experience, Davie Medical Center offers:
- Wake Forest Baptist Health doctors and staff
- A convenient location at the intersection of I-40 and Highway 801
- Free parking and easy-to-find doctors' offices
- An entire floor devoted to orthopaedics and physical therapy
- A patient pharmacy
- A conference room available for community use
- Earth tones and natural light for a more patient-friendly atmosphere
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist is proud to be named an Employer of Choice by Ignite Davie.
Davie Medical Center is spearheading the regional collaboration with Ignite Davie, the College Promise Program that provides scholarships to local high-school students. The program helps open doors to better career opportunities.
Patient and Family Resources
Davie Medical Center Path to Wellness
Davie Medical Center's walking trail, Path to Wellness, provides a safe and beautiful environment for the community to exercise and enjoy the scenic campus of Davie Medical Center. Please consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. Download a map of our various walking trails.
Davie Medical Center Philanthropy Advisory Group
Davie Medical Center Philanthropy Advisory Group creates, promotes and advances philanthropic support for the exclusive benefit of Davie Medical Center.