We understand that it takes a special person to be a volunteer, and we're glad that you've chosen to share your time and talent with the patients, guests and staff of Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist. The time you spend as a volunteer will benefit the entire community.
We provide opportunities to communities surrounding Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist - Winston-Salem, Davie Medical Center, Medical Plaza - Clemmons, High Point Medical Center, Lexington Medical Center and Wilkes Medical Center.
We will work with you so that your service to the community is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Becoming a Volunteer
- Health screenings are a requirement to become a volunteer
- A tuberculosis (TB) test will be administered at the time of the initial health screening
- Flu shots are a requirement annually
Time and Commitment
- Volunteer opportunities at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist are as diverse as your own interests. Training will be provided in your volunteer area.
- Volunteers are encouraged to volunteer a minimum of 4 hours per week - morning, afternoon, evening or weekend.
- Volunteer assignments will be given according to need and on a first come basis.
We value our volunteers and provide excellent benefits to those who serve. Some of the benefits you will receive as a volunteer:
- Complimentary parking
- Free meal (value $10)
- Free uniform
- Annual awards and recognition
- Job and school references
How to Apply
Acceptance of volunteers is contingent upon meeting the requirements and the needs of the Medical Center. Completing an application does not guarantee acceptance into the volunteer program. If you are interested in applying to become a volunteer, please complete the volunteer application by clicking on the location where you would like to volunteer.
If you are having trouble submitting an application from the link provided above, please print and mail the completed application to:
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist
Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157