- 1 cup fat free ranch or herb salad dressing
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp. garlic-herb salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups roughly cut Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cubed cooked Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 1 (10 oz) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and coarsely crumbled
- Stir together salad dressing, carrots, seasoning blend and pepper in small bowl; set aside. On a large serving platter, layer lettuce, potatoes, tomato and peas; spread with salad dressing mixture. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with crumble turkey bacon just before serving.
Test Kitchen Tips
- Substitute sweet potatoes for Yukon Gold potatoes, if desired.
- Substitute brightly colored heirloom tomatoes for medium tomatoes, if desired