- 1 pound chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless, cut into strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 each garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin, ground
- 4 each 8” whole wheat tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. salsa, chunky
- 4 Tbsp. cheddar cheese, shredded, low-fat
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Lay four 12 x 18 inch sheets of heavy-duty foil on the countertop.
- Combine chicken, vegetables, and spices in a large bowl.
- Center 1/4 of chicken mixture on each foil sheet in an even layer.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal the packets. Repeat to make 4 packets. Place on a large cookie sheet or on the grill.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or grill 15-17 minutes in a covered grill.
- Serve chicken mixture in flour tortillas, with salsa and cheese.