- 1 orange, peeled, tough membrane removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 3/4 cups sugar substitute
- 1 large Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until cranberries are bursting.
- Chill until serving time; freeze surplus in small containers.