- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, ground, fresh
- 1 each garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1 Tbsp. mint, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dill, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 19 oz. white beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 each 6” pitas, each cut into 6 wedges
- Combine lemon juice, oil, pepper, garlic, cumin, mint, dill, lemon zest and beans in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Serve with pita wedges.
- Garnish with mint and dill.