- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 summer squash
- 1 zucchini squash
- 1 red onion
- 1 tsp. Spice Delight all Purpose Essence
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup Garlic Expression salad dressing
- ½ cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 tbsp. fresh grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl add the first 6 ingredients listed above.
- Mix well so that spices and oil is evenly coated over veggies.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and grill veggies 4 minutes per side.
- Remove veggie from grill and chop them to medium chunks.
- Fold in the remainder of ingredients listed above.