- 1 pound unpeeled new potatoes quartered
- 1 bag (8 oz.) peeled baby carrots, halved
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary or oregano, crushed
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 medium red or green sweet pepper, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a 13x9x2 inch non-stick baking pan combine potatoes, carrots, and onion.
- In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary or oregano, and salt. Drizzle over vegetables in baking pan; toss to coat. Roast, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Add bell pepper; toss to combine.
- Return to oven; roast about 15 minutes more, or until vegetables are tender and brown on the edges.