- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. ground sage
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp. Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- 4 Ciabatta rolls
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices red onions
- 2 slices yellow bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all burger ingredients except rolls and panko breadcrumbs in a large bowl; mix together.
- Make 4 flat turkey burgers; coat with panko breadcrumbs. Place on a rimmed cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until burgers are done. Place burger on Ciabatta rolls. Garnish burger with toppings.
Tip: This is a simple and healthy way to cook turkey burgers. Oven baking eliminates having to use oil.