- 1 lb Fresh Pasta
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbs. Red pepper flakes
- ½ cup Fresh chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook al dente.
- In a medium skillet, combine oil, garlic, red pepper and black pepper, heat over medium heat until oil begins to bubble. Add parsley, ½ of the pasta cooking water, stir to combine, then remove from the heat.
- When pasta is al dente, drain and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add oil mixture and toss together to combine well. Adjust seasoning to taste.