- 3 English cucumbers
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbs. olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tbs. shredded carrots
- 1 tbs. chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) wild Alaskan salmon fillet, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. lemon pepper
- Peel cucumbers in alternating vertical stripes. Cut cucumbers into 3/4-inch-thick slices, and scoop out seeds with a small spoon or melon baller, leaving bottom intact to form a cup. Set aside on a platter.
- Combine red onion, mayonnaise and carrots in a medium bowl. Stir in 2 teaspoons dill and chopped salmon.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon salmon salad into each cucumber cup. Sprinkle salmon salad evenly with remaining 1 teaspoon dill and pepper.
Recipe adapted from www.cookinglight.com