- ½ yellow onion diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup cooked spinach, squeeze water out
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 5 Eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup 2% shredded cheese (Italian blend if possible)
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Saute´ onions in oil until golden in color.
- Add garlic and saute´ for 1 minute. Add cooked spinach and saute´ till dry and separated (about 1 minute).
- Set aside to cool. Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until centers are firm.