- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup sliced button mushrooms
- ½ cup diced yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 tsp. Spice Delight all Purpose Essence
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, cut in 1 inch pieces
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, bell pepper, onion and Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence; stir and saute´ 3 minutes.
- Stir in asparagus and vegetable stock. Lower heat to a simmer.
- Cover and cook about 3 to 5 minutes or until asparagus is to your desired tenderness. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in grape tomato halves.