- 2 lemons
- Parchment paper
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 4 (5 ounces each) boneless, skinless cod fillets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon pepper seasoning blend (salt free, gluten free)
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- From 1 lemon, squeeze 4 teaspoons juice. Slice remaining lemon.
- On work surface, place 4 (15-inch-square) pieces parchment paper.
- Divide zucchini, squash, cod fillets, cherry tomatoes, and lemon slices among parchment sheets.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, lemon pepper seasoning and 4 to 5 basil leaves.
- Fold parchment edges tightly to seal packets and transfer to jelly-roll pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Serve packets with hot cooked quinoa.