- 2 medium crowns/stalks of broccoli
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Garlic Sauce
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
1. Add sesame oil to large skillet. Pre-heat skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk together garlic sauce ingredients until lumps are gone. Set aside.
4. Carefully add broccoli to pre-heated skillet and cover. Cook for 5—7 minutes covered, stirring often to prevent burning.
5. Once broccoli is cooked, remove lid and reduce heat to medium-low.
6. Whisk garlic sauce once again and add to broccoli. Stir well to coat broccoli and allow sauce to thicken, about 3 minutes.
7. Lastly, add brown sugar and stir to coat.