- 2 15.5 ounce can no-salt-added seasoned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15.5-ounce can no-salt-added red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5-ounce can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5-ounce can no-salt-added chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces beer (light or nonalcoholic)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Snipped fresh parsley or cilantro (optional)
- In a large saucepan, stir together the tomatoes with liquid, beans, chickpeas, beer, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the desired consistency. Ladle into bowls.
- Top each serving with about 2 tablespoons yogurt. Sprinkle with the parsley.