The Hayworth Cancer Center Oncology Urgent Care Clinic is a collaborative clinic that works closely with your oncologist to treat symptoms you may experience related to your cancer or your treatment.
This clinic is for oncology patients only, by appointment only. Call us for an appointment for these common symptoms:
- Chills or fever over 100.4 degrees
- Nausea / Vomiting
- Signs of dehydration
- Mouth sores
- New onset shortness of breath
- Extreme fatigue or weakness
- Increase in pain; or new pain
- Headache or Dizziness
- Pain with urination or increased frequency of urination
- Bleeding; or blood in urine or stool
True emergencies such as chest pain, stroke symptoms, or severe shortness of breath should always be evaluated in the Emergency Department.