- 1.5 pounds salmon cut into 5-6 pieces
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1. Place salmon skin side down in a 9x13 glass dish.
2. Mix together Dijon mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and minced garlic to make a marinade.
3. Pour half of marinade on top of salmon and evenly coat with a spoon. Set salmon aside and allow it to marinade for 5-10 minutes.
4. Once marinated, place salmon in a large skillet skin side down on medium heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side and baste fish with leftover marinade.
5. Salmon is done when the thickest part flakes upon piercing the fillet with a fork.