- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated skim milk
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Lite cool whipped topping
- Turn oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Pour ingredients into pie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400°.
- Reduce temperature to 325° and bake for another 45 mins.
- Pie is done when knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Garnish with dollop of cool whip upon serving