Ingredients1 pound carrots
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove the tops of the carrots and wash well.
- Cut the carrots in long slices. They’ll cook evenly if they’re cut evenly.
- Place carrots on a sheet pan, and drizzle with about 1-2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss well with your hands and spread into 1 layer.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, turning once. Carrots are done when they are lightly browned and tender. Sprinkle with orange juice. Enjoy!