- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, diced medium
- 2 Tbsp. green bell peppers, diced medium
- 2 Tbsp. button mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp. Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence
- 1 Tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tsp. blackened seasoning
- 1 package (8 oz.) Penne pasta, cooked
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp. salted butter
- ½ cup Roma tomatoes, diced medium
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence and basil; cook for 3 minutes.
- Toss shrimp with blackened seasoning.
- Add shrimp to stockpot; cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta, chicken stock and butter.
- Cook 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Turn off heat; stir in tomatoes.
Tip: You can top this pasta with fresh grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh basil, if desired.