- 2 cups vanilla fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries, or sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup Crunchy Maple Granola
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of 4 clear plastic cups or parfait glasses.
- Top each with 1/4 cup berries, 1/4 cup yogurt, and 1 tablespoon Crunchy Maple Granola.
Test Kitchen Tip: Children or helpers can help: Set out the granola, yogurt, and berries so they can make their own breakfast. Use measuring cups for scooping the granola and fruit so they learn how to serve themselves a portion.