Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center's mission is to improve the health of our region, state and nation by:
- Generating and translating knowledge to prevent, diagnose and treat disease.
- Training leaders in health care and biomedical science.
- Serving as the premier health system in our region, with specific centers of excellence recognized as national and international care destinations.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is a preeminent, internationally recognized academic medical center of the highest quality with balanced excellence in patient care, research and education.
Demonstrate the highest standards of patient-centered care, education, research and operational effectiveness
Responsive to the physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of all
Cultivate selfless contribution for the greater good
Demonstrate fairness, honesty, sincerity and accountability
Honor individuality and protect the dignity of all
Foster mutual respect, facilitate professional growth and mentorship, and reward teamwork and collaboration
Promote creativity to enhance discovery and the application of knowledge
Patient and Family Promise
We promise to:
- Keep you safe.
- Care for you.
- Involve you and your family.
- Respect you and your time.