Wake Forest Baptist Health's mission is to improve the health of our region, state and nation by:
- Generating and translating knowledge to prevent, diagnose and treat disease.
- Training leaders in health care and biomedical science.
- Serving as the premier health system in our region, with specific centers of excellence recognized as national and international care destinations.
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a preeminent learning health system that promotes better health for all through collaboration, excellence and innovation.
Demonstrate the highest standards of patient-centered care, education, research and operational effectiveness
Responsive to the physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of all
Cultivate selfless contribution for the greater good
Demonstrate fairness, honesty, sincerity and accountability
Demonstrate respect for and inclusion of all backgrounds, identities, experiences, and perspectives
Foster mutual respect, facilitate professional growth and mentorship, and reward teamwork and collaboration
Promote creativity to enhance discovery and the application of knowledge
Embrace a culture of reliability through better process design and accountability
Patient and Family Promise
We promise to:
- Keep you safe.
- Care for you.
- Involve you and your family.
- Respect you and your time.