For over 20 years, our clinic has offered over 200 pulmonary clinical trials, effecting the lives of thousands of patients in the Triad.
Our team is committed to improving the lives of those diagnosed with airway diseases through education and the latest developments in treatment.
- Participating in a research study gives patients a chance to play an active part in their own healthcare and to help others. Patients who participate may improve their health through access to treatments in pulmonary care before they are available to the public. Additionally, patients often choose to participate to help advance science for the benefit of the larger population with airway diseases.
Are Clinical Trials Safe?
- Patient safety is a priority for our research team. The clinical trials we offer are well-planned, detailed, and reviewed in advance. Our Institutional Review Board (IRB) protects patients by reviewing, approving and monitoring all clinical trials. They ensure that all studies, which are subject to FDA audits at any time, follow federal laws and good clinical practice.
We are members of the following networks:
- American Lung Association
- CF Therapeutics Development Network
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Precision Interventions for Severe and/or Exacerbation-Prone (PrecISE) Asthma
- Severe Asthma Research Program (SARP)
- SubPopulations and InteRmediate Outcome Measures In COPD Study (SPIROMICS)
- SOURCE: SPIROMICS Study of Early COPD Progression