According to research, 4 out of 5 car seats are not installed and/or use correctly. Child Passenger Safety Technicians from Wake Forest Baptist Health can answer your car seat questions regarding current NC laws on restraining children in the car, best practices, how to select an appropriate seat for your child, and what you need to know to use and install your child restraint correctly.
In a relaxed setting parents/ caregivers will:
- Receive hands on training on proper harnessing of your new infant
- Learn when and how to make adjustments for your growing child
- Make an appointment to get your car seat inspected at the next car seat check event.
- 1 hour long
- Highly recommended to bring your car seat to class (if you have not purchased one already)
- Please bring your vehicle manual (if available).
To register for any High Point Birth classes please call 336-878-6712.