Atrium Health and Wake Forest Baptist Health have joined together as a unified enterprise to bring a new era of healthcare to Winston-Salem, the Triad and the entire Southeast region. We are committed to improving access to high quality primary care to improve a community’s health, our new Atrium Health Primary Care One Health Family Medicine - Mocksville practice is critical to our efforts and it embodies our commitment to the health of this community. We are making it easier for primary care physicians and staff to collaborate to deliver exceptional wellness and preventative care and supporting their advanced care needs with our vast network across the Southeast, including the legacy Wake Forest Baptist Health specialties and renowned academic medical center.
We look forward to partnering with you for a healthier community.
- Care for newborns, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics
- Adult preventive care and wellness exams
- Women’s health, including gynecological exams and contraception
- Management of chronic diseases, including high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, allergies and thyroid disorders
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Same-day sick visits
- In-office laboratory
- Minor surgical procedures
- Sports medicine
- Access to your medical record and doctor’s office online through myWakeHealth